MAKE A RESERVATION: “https://welcomewoods.
If you are interested in a seasonal site please contact us at: 269-908-2097 or leave a facebook message
Seasonal rate: $1800 does not include dumping or electric. The rate is based upon pre-pay only! We do not take payments for seasonal campsites. Please review our rules before inquiring about a site. Thank you!
* Please note: Pop-up campers are not allowed for seasonal rental.
WELCOME WOODS CAMPGROUND RULES for 2020
- The season is from May 1, 2020 to Oct. 15, 2020.
- No Seasonal Spots in Rustic.
- No Pop Up Campers for seasonal.
- The 2020 seasonal rate is $1800. All 2019 charges must be paid before a site may be secured.
- Tents are only allowed for 2 weeks regardless of the type of site.
Deposit of $150 is required before Oct 1, 2019 to hold your site for the season. You must remove RV and all items from your campsite prior to October 15, 2019 unless you have paid a deposit for the 2020 season. Any items left on site without a deposit for the 2020 season, will become the property of WWC and a cleanup fee of $350 will be charged. If leaving a camper on site, all loose items must be in approved storage shed or inside camper by Oct. 15, 2019. Any items left on your site that will interfere with park maintenance in off season will become the property of WWC and will be returned upon a $350 cleanup fee and the cleanup fee must be paid in order to occupy your site. Do not assume your site is good. Check with MGMT. if you have questions.
- 2019 seasonal campers have first right of refusal to a site for 2020 season. If we do not have a deposit by Oct. 1, 2019 deadline we will assume you have no plans to return and will rent your spot to a new seasonal camper. We have 25 seasonal site available. Your deposit will ensure you keep the site you currently have or another site that’s available.
- * Your full amount is due on May 1, 2020. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Seasonal campers entering the campground after May 1 will be charged the full seasonal rate until after the fourth of July holiday weekend. See management for custom rate. (No custom rate for those who left their camper on site from 2019 season). Custom rates will only apply with full payment up front otherwise rate will be at the daily, weekly or monthly rates.
- There are no partial refunds on seasonal contracts for early departures. Please notify management of early departures or if you are taking your unit off the lot temporarily. If you depart early you will be charged the Seasonal rate or Monthly rate times the amount of time stayed whichever is greater.
- Seasonal campers will keep track of their electrical meter readings and pay monthly. A check of meter readings will be done periodically. Meter reading times .14 cents = electric owed.
- Sewer pumping is available for $20 each time or $225 for the season. If you are being pumped, Please leave enough gray water in your tanks to flush the pipes.
- Your camper is for your immediate family (Husband, Wife and unmarried children under 22). Al others, please see Visitor Policy.
- Each RV owner must maintain their own insurance coverage for damage to their property and equipment while parked at WWC.
- Winter storage is from Oct. 15, 2019 to May 1, 2020. The storage rate for seasonal campers is $150 and must be paid by Oct. 1. You may keep it on your lot or in overflow parking area. For non-seasonal campers it is $250.
- Any questions or concerns regarding WWC employees or volunteers should be directed to WWC owners.
- Dumpsters are for campground guests while they are camping. Please do not put trash from home in WWC’s dumpsters.
- Seasonal campers are asked to watch over each others sites and kindly ask any weekend campers to not occupy their space or utilize their belongings.
- Each seasonal camper must maintain their own lawn. $10 charge if we have to mow. If your camper was left on site from the previous year and you don’t plan to return at the beginning of the season, you must make arrangements with someone to make sure your lawn is taken care of.
- We allow decks and encourage sheds. Please see management before installing. keep to your own site.
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR SITE CLEAN! Do not burn or stack pallets on your lots. No loose returnables. All bagged garbage must be placed inside or in a container. No loose papers on the ground. Keep your belongings inside your camper or inside an enclosed approved shed.
- As part of winterizing your RV, please unplug your electric cord.
- Boat slips are available for rent. It is no longer “first come first serve”. 5 slips are available for seasonal campers and another 5 available for weekend and weekly campers. Rates are as follows: Seasonal $625; Monthly $225; Weekly $70; Daily $15. No boats on shore. Boats and trailers are to be placed in overflow parking if not in a slip.
- Speed Limit is 5 mph (Max 10 mph)
- No nails in trees. For any reason.
- Please remove all clotheslines when you vacate the premises. No Clotheslines on trees.
- Campfires are not to be left un attended.
- No camping anywhere other than a designated campsite.
- No cutting of trees on WWC premises or any neighboring premises.
- Trash should not be left in nor burnt in the fire pits.
- ** ELECTRIC HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED **!!!
- No use of beach or playground after 10:00 pm.
- Golf carts are to be driven by responsible licensed drivers only. Must have insurance proof at office. Must have headlights and tail lights after dark.
- Any off-road UTV’s, motor bikes, etc. must be approved by management before bringing them onto and or using them on the premises.
- Bicycles must have headlight and tail light after dark.
- No Diving off docks. Swim in designated area only. No watercraft in swimming area.
- No Lifeguard is provided. Swim at your own risk. No children on the beach or in swimming area under age 16 without supervision.
- Alcohol is permitted. Under-age drinking is strictly prohibited! Please drink responsibly. Anyone acting inappropriately (determined by management) will be asked to leave the premises on their own or escorted by police. WWC will not be responsible for any damages to property or person due to a person who is under the influence.
- No Smoking allowed in any WWC buildings.
- All campers are allowed 2 vehicles on their site. There is no parking on other lots unless you have paid for that site. All other vehicles, including visitor’s, must park in overflow.
- We are a pet friendly campground, however all dogs must be on a leash or contained at all times! It is State Law. There is a zero tolerance policy regarding aggressive dogs who chase, bark at, or jump at other campers.
- Pick up your dogs waste and dispose of properly.
- No Pets allowed in shower building.
- WWC will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our campers or guests or loos of money, food, beverages or damage to property of any kind. Parents will be held responsible for any damage done by their children and tenants will be responsible for the conduct of their guests
- Peaceful Time: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. In order to to allow everyone to have an enjoyable experience, we have a Peaceful Time. Music should be turned to a low volume and conversations should be toned down. Enjoy yourself but respect your neighbors. Do a walk around your site and determine a respectful volume level.
- All children should be at their campsites by 11:00 pm.
- All vehicles must have vehicle tag while in the park. Please display prominently.
- VISITOR POLICY: Visitors of campers must register at the office upon arrival so we know who is on our property. The charge is $2 per day per vehicle. If visitor is staying over night, the charge is $10 per night per person. If a visitor is placing a tent on your site, the charge is $10 per night.
- We are a small campground with limited space, please discuss with us in advance if you have plans for gathering of visitors.
- Yearly Visitor passes are $25. Check office for other rates for passes. ALL VISITORS MUST CHECK IN!!!
** All rules are subject to change at WWC’s discretion. These rates and rules are for the 2020 season and are subject to change for the 2021 season.
MAKE A RESERVATION: “https://welcomewoods.ocsrv.net/remote”